The Grace Package helps you define your ideas, your vision, your Dream Wedding Design and your budget. We know that the two of you can do most of work, but we are here to help you get off to the right start. The Grace Package lets you tap into the knowledge of a Wedding Coordinator and the creativity of a Wedding Designer. The package includes:
- Our Initial Get to know you meeting where chat all about ideas, dreams, your needs and your budget your wedding day
- A follow up meeting with Inspiration Boards based upon your ideas and your budget
- Referrals to trusted area vendors who meet your wedding day needs and budget
- Shared Google Document access to Lavender Hill Event Design & Planning’s exclusive Wedding Planner Timeline and Wedding Checklist and Planning tools
- Wedding Website Creation
- Personalized Wedding Program Design & Escort Card Template for easy local printing
- Up to two florist meetings (within Dane County) to help in design & keep on budget
- 4 schedule planning/check in meetings up to 10 hours of one on one planning time based upon wedding planning timeline to insure timeliness of decisions.
- Email, phone or text contact as needed to help bounce ideas or quick trouble shooting.
Plus all included in the Ann Package:
- 30 days before: We meet to collect all vendor & venue information, including copies of contracts as well as review your wedding day details and attendant information
- 7 to 14 days before your wedding day, I will contact and confirm with all of your vendors for the day of the event, verify what payments are due, and I will run payments out for you if needed, Create and distribute the wedding day itinerary to the vendors.
- Attend final wedding gown fitting to review all styling, buttoning, bustling needs of your wedding gown
- Attend and assist (if needed and allowed by Officiant) with rehearsal at ceremony site, distribute wedding day itinerary to bridal party
- Wedding Day: Execute all wedding plans and details in accordance with the clients wishes: greet deliveries at both reception & ceremony sites, supervise and assist all set up for décor, distribute any final payments to vendors if needed, supervise ceremony site and assist as needed, supervise reception and coordinate all reception events with vendors, arrange for end of event details (gift loading & transport, packaging of left over cake, gathering up flowers & rented items) supervise & assist in clean up of both ceremony & reception sites.